Gadget Repair Technician
Average Total Compensation: $14/Hour
XiRepair is the #1 consumer electronic repair shop in Central Alabama. We specialize in cell phone, computer, tablet and game console repairs. In addition to repairs we offer advanced data recovery and forensics services.
We’re searching for individuals who want to grow their skills with a company that can offer them something more valuable than money. Our founder, Jonathan Strange started XiRepair at 14 years old while he was a freshman at Lee high-school in Montgomery, Alabama. All of our team members today are younger than 22, and are aspiring to take our company to great places.
Why join our team?
Everybody has a cell phone, PS4 or iPad…. 1000s of devices break everyday and need someone like us to repair them! The Consumer Electronic Repair field is a 25 billion dollar a year industry. XiRepair has seen exponential growth in previous years and will continue to grow even faster! As a part of our team, you will not only learn and grow your skills, but you will be a part of something bigger!
Who should apply?
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Work well in team environment and happy culture
- Detail oriented
- Trustworthy, honest and reliable.
What will you be accomplishing?
- Fixing and repairing consumer electronics such as cell phones, computers, game consoles and more.
- Learning and training with our team on new devices, repair skills and advanced repair methodology.
- Provide in-depth and informative recommendations to customers concerning their device.
- Replicating device problems and using critical thinking skills to diagnose and repair the issue.
- Accurately assessing and completing customer check-in information into our POS.
- Address challenges or issues customers may have with their cell phone or other device in order to provide excellent customer service
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Full time. Our store hours are: (9am-6pm Mon. – Fri; 10am – 6pm Sat. & 12pm – 5pm Sun.)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and interested in modern gadgets
- Demonstrated creative problem solving
- Ability to move quickly and solve problems
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (not required)
- A+ Certification
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
- Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles
- Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
- Previous experience working at retail electronics store
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 – $16.00 per hour