XiRepair – Consumer Electronics Sales Rep.
Average Total Compensation: $12/Hour
XiRepair is the #1 consumer electronic repair shop in Central Alabama. We specialize in cell phone, computer, tablet, and game console repairs. In addition to repairs we offer advanced data recovery and forensics services.
We’re searching for individuals who want to grow their skills with a company that can offer them something more valuable than money. Our founder, Jonathan Strange started XiRepair at 14 years old while he was a freshman at Lee high school in Montgomery, Alabama. All of our team members today are younger than 22, and are aspiring to take our company to great places.
Why join our team?
Everybody has a cell phone, PS4 or iPad…. 1000s of devices break everyday and need someone like us to repair them! The Consumer Electronic Repair field is a 25 billion dollar a year industry. XiRepair has seen exponential growth in previous years and will continue to grow even faster! As a part of our team, you will not only learn and grow your skills, but you will be a part of something bigger!
Who should apply?
- Social individuals who can make a customer smile.
- Intuitive individuals interested in technology (ie. Gadgets, Cell Phones, etc.)
- Individuals with confident, convincing and strong negotiating skills
- Individuals who are trustworthy and reliable.
What will you be accomplishing?
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their repair journey, whether online, through customer care or in store.
- Working with our certified technicians to ensure a fast and productive repair turnaround time for customers.
- Complete our in-house training in order to understand and properly assess problems with customer’s devices.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations and examples with customer’s devices and gadgets.
- Guiding customers through their purchasing experience with thoughtful questions, informative answers and your professional expertise.
- Accurately assessing and completing customer check-in information into our POS.
- Address challenges or issues customers may have with their cell phone or other device in order to provide excellent customer service
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Full time. Our store hours are: (9am-6pm Mon. – Fri; 10am – 6pm Sat. & 12pm – 5pm Sun.)
- Good with people, enjoys conversation.
- Tech savvy and interested in modern gadgets.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving
- Ability to move quickly and solve problems.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $10.00 – $14.00 per hour